Thursday 20 February 2014

30 Favourite things.

Right now I'm kind of in a loving life mood, so I thought I would share the love through a blog post. I'm just going to list 30 of my favourite things right now, its gonna be literally anything that I love and that makes me happy

HERE WE GOOOO!

Sour Patch Kids-NOT THE ENGLISH ONES
My Cat
Subway
Film Photography
Plaid Shirts
Etsy
Oh Darling-Plug in Stereo-I heard this over the summer and I have loved it since. However she says 'No' the most annoying way possible
Contact Lenses-I got them at the start of January
London-My dad works there so I go all the time and it makes my heart happy

 Blueberry Pancakes-I'm planning on posting the recipe sometime, you're welcome
Twitter
Youtube
Instagram
Tumblr
SOCIAL MEDIA IN GENERAL OK!? 
You can find all my links over there <---

BEYONCE-That album release thooo
Frozen!! If you haven't seen it, what's wrong with you!?
The final season of How I Met Your Mother.
Pinterest
Texas
Friends
God-He's fabulous
The Fault in Our Stars-The book is AMAZING and the trailer made me cry, I'm super excited.
Canada
Fairy Lights-just put them on everything
The 1975
The Winter Olympics
TROYLER-Tyler Oakley and Troye Sivan, my otp, they're too cute and I just can't. I'm literally obsessed. HELP. They NEED to be together







 And finally the phrase "SLAY" Please just try adding it to everything its a million times better.
I hope you enjoyed my list of my current favourite thinggssss. And I have decided that I would like to tag- Lucy to do the same, and anyone else that wants tooo!

Quote of the day-


“Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.”
Abraham Lincoln


Song of the day-



Ciao for now
Hope
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment